We’ve listed some popular attractions local to The Coach and Horses Inn and of course there are attractions slightly further afield too.
Some of our favourite attractions include:
- Bicester Retail Village for bargain designer labels.
- The Cotwolds.
- Hell Fire Caves at West Wycombe.
- Bibury Village and trout farm.
- Stratford upon Avon.
- Warwick Castle.
- Henley on Thames.
- Windsor Castle and Eton.
- Studley Castle.
London is easily accessible via the excellent 24hr coaches.
If you have any questions about these attractions, please ask so we can help you enjoy your stay.
Hook Norton Brewery
Award winning local ales, Hook Norton Oxon.
Wing of st Mawes “The Cornish fishmongers”
Daily deliveries of fresh seafood.
Wessex Mill Flour
Locally grown wheat milled in Wantage.
Coach & Horses Inn Smoked Salmon
Yes! Home produced!
We buy the finest freshest Shetland salmon, cure it & smoke it.
It’s the best smoked salmon you will ever taste!
Mansfields of Marlow
Fresh vegetables, salads & fruits.
High View Farm Great Milton
Fresh free range eggs. The best eggs you will ever buy are available to purchase at the bar.
Carl Woods Butchers
Hereford & Angus steaks, free range poultry & game, Local Woods farms free range pork
Many businesses are within reach of The Coach and Horses Inn and anyone travelling on business can be sure of a homely welcome as well as all the facilities business people expect (en-suite rooms, wireless internet access, phones, fax, room service).
Some of the larger local businesses close by include:
- BMW Plant, 4 miles
- Unipart, 3 miles
- Thame Industrial Estate, 5 miles
- Oxford Science Park, 4 miles
- Oxford Business Park, 4 miles
- Raymond Blancs Le Manoir Aux Quat Saisons, 4.2 miles, 7 minutes
- Oxford Local Tourist Information
If you have a question before booking to stay at The Coach and Horses Inn, please contact us.
There’s plenty to do when you stay at The Coach and Horses.
Local attractions include:
- Oxford, Abingdon, Wallingford and Thame historical towns.
- Oxford ghost tours.
- Countryside and river walks.
- Harcourt Arboretum.
- Daily walking trips of Oxford and the colleges with experienced guides weekend.
- Open top bus trips of the city.
- Magdalen College deer park.
- Visit museums, including the world renowned Ashmolean.
- Botanical Gardens and Christ Church Meadow.
- Oxford Story in Broad Street.
- Punting on the River Thames and Cherwell.
- Blenheim Palace at Woodstock.
- Sir Winston Churchill’s burial place at Bladon
- Didcot railway centre.
- Fishing on the River Thame (100 metres) or the Thames and local freshwater lakes.
- Game, Woodpigeon and Clay shooting days – by arrangement.
If you have any questions about these attractions, we can pass on our local knowledge and help you enjoy your stay.