Local attractions include:
- Oxford, Abingdon, Wallingford and Thame historical towns.
- Oxford ghost tours.
- Countryside and river walks.
- Harcourt Arboretum.
- Daily walking trips of Oxford and the colleges with experienced guides weekend.
- Open top bus trips of the city.
- Magdalen College deer park.
- Visit museums, including the world renowned Ashmolean.
- Botanical Gardens and Christ Church Meadow.
- Oxford Story in Broad Street.
- Punting on the River Thames and Cherwell.
- Blenheim Palace at Woodstock.
- Sir Winston Churchill’s burial place at Bladon
- Didcot railway centre.
- Fishing on the River Thame (100 metres) or the Thames and local freshwater lakes.
- Game, Woodpigeon and Clay shooting days – by arrangement.
If you have any questions about these attractions, we can pass on our local knowledge and help you enjoy your stay.